Monday, November 12, 2007

Hooray! School Holidays XD

I recently read a short article about what should we do during holidays. There were lots of way for us to spend our holidays or i should say is pass-time. I would like to share with you all, but most of them you all had done before this . Examples: cycling, jungle tracking, go for a trip or gardening and etc. What caught me eyes was the word "own-a-blog" and share your day with others. After PMR, I really relax myself. It's "too much" for me. I feel like this coming holidays are so bored and lame for me, especially I'm not active at all! Someone did comment me like that before,lol! I don't think Form 4 is honeymoon year, because some of the Form 5, really regret of that and suffered a lot during SPM. So, should I start the Form 4 subjects' tuition this holidays? Still thinking bout that, I'm interested in add-math,bio,chemist- and Science. One of my friend had started his tuition, I think he's crazy. Ha..ha~ What's your holidays' plan?

No comments: