Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Holidays~(1st week)

Holidays again! What a great thing in my life. After a hectic exam month, finally it’s time to enjoy my holidays. But, still got one more week to go for an end of the mid-term holiday. Lets see what I had done in the 1st week of holidays.

Sat- Ntg special

Sun-KLCC book fair. Wow… Books, correction tapes, pens were so cheap… until I can’t control myself to have a shopping spree there. I met my classmates there. I wanna to go 4 the second time, but no transport.

Mon- At home

Tue-same thing

Wed- same routine

Thur- When shopping with my mum at JUSCO. Have a short reading in POPULAR. Went Jonny’s for dinner.

Fri- NTG MUCH

Sat- When facial treatment. I tried the new one’s.

Sun-When Sg Buloh with my aunt. Morning we went to the market. Then we went to Sg.Buloh to buy flowers and pots. After that at noon, have Thai cuisine at de-chengmai~ a superb place to have tom yam soup~ ahr~wonderful.

Next week need to start my revision edy~hehe^-^

No comments: