Friday, April 11, 2008

What is love?

Puppy love or anything related about love will be one of the Teenage's problems. Agree or not?
I do agree, that's why parents and teacher advice us not to have a relationship when we are still a student.
Some girls really gone mad when they fall in love, boys too will be gone crazy and willing to do everything. People said girls's heart is very fragile, some words or the attitude can break her heart easily. Lots of girls around are falling in love or it's complicated, they kept sharing some info bt the guy with her friends and her thought, almost everything! huh, scary >.<
Usually this will happen on form 2 and 4 girls. I hope I won't be one of them, god bless. Yeah, from form 1 until form 3, my class were all girls and not a single guy in there, but when in form 4, we got guy in my class. The girls felt uneasy at first, but they started to accept boys and can talk to them or sometimes when they are quarelling,they did funny and silly stuff. The whole class will laugh until can't stop!
Huh, I'm out of topic! Okay, back to the topic LOVE. In my opinion or my observations, if someone fall in love, they will do anything for him/her. Sometimes, when something happens, they will be very down and don have the mood to study and even they cry just for a little silly stuff, my god. Love can cure a person but also can kill a person too. Scary~ Those unwanted rumours can ruin your day too, what a stupid and childish act.
Although I don't agree to have a relationship when we're just a student, it's quite fun when someone shares their thought and experiences with you. Sometimes, you will think teenage life is sweet :-)

No comments: