Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mid Valley! The place You find good food!


My cousin sis's son! this was the First time I met him! Cute rite!




My cousin sis's son! My brother called him Nathan (sounds like Indian name rite!)


Actually is pronounce some thing like "Na-ton". hoho! I donno o!










Me and my sis-in-law in Canton-i








I love this 'chao-lo-bak-ko with XO sauce'



Egg tart!





Porridge with chicken and mushroom!





My grandma (she donno I took this photo)






Sushi King Bento!




My first choice in Sushi King!





Hagen Daz Ice-cream and walfer set!


I have this for FREE!!! hehe





Eat ice-cream only ma! Need so many "tools" meh?!?!





Mango and blueberry ice-cream with passion fruit jam! yummy!
Besides, I had curry puff at Ho-Mi (the Gardens there) and
San Francisco Extreme Mocha with cream (BUY 1 FREE 1 le)

No comments: