Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

School will reopen next week. 2009=SPM year.
What to do still got 308 days till SPM, people always think that I have no problem but the truth is I am not as confident as past few years when I sat UPSR and PMR. Maybe UPSR that time is 90%, when PMR that time is 70%, now is SPM I don't know what's the percentage I wanna to give to myself. No more games, online or TV programme for me next year. Nah, that's not true! I still will touch the computer just like when I'm in PMR year.
Time passes fast, I just feel like I just went into SMK SBS last year but now I'm in Form 5 now. Huh, that's fast isn't it. I have no plan for 2009. The only guideline for 2009 is SPM. I will TRY my best to control myself and work more harder on it. The only think I can said is my laziness ruine my result. I hope 2009 I will change my attitude and work harder. I will always remember why those who are not taking tuition can score better than me? Because I AM LAZY!!! Everyone thought I am clever, why don't I prove to them, YES, I AM!
This holidays I already wasted my time, many of them already rushing for tuition and anything. So when school reopen I wanna to chase back what I had lost in the holidays. What to do? SPM....SPM...SPM...!!!
Freaking.... Haiz!!! Will 2009 bring me lots of joyfulness and wish me luck and what I do will never let me regret about next time or in futher!
Everyone, that's all for 2008 school holidays. I think I won't be able to update my blog as often as what I did in the school holidays!

Have a nice year to all my family and friends!

No comments: