Monday, March 16, 2009

The lazy me!

Wow, long time i didn't upload some new post. I can't say that I'm busy, I juz don't have the mood to do some update. During 2008 school holidays, I went veitnam and china with my mum. You all can get a look on my photo(s) in my Facebook acc : christine_huiyin92@hotmail.com.
School reopened, what to do leh?? I also donno, maybe I will do what my school plan for me lor...
Exam...gerak-gempur...intervensi....diagnostik....percubaan...kerja kursus....projek....latih tubi.... huh, almost endless and make me breathless!
Chinese New year, as usual lor! Something made me happy was my father naik my gaji, I mean angpau money lor. This year I did celebrate my birthday with my brother and cousin sisters. Now one of my cousin sister, Chi Chi (Shen) born a february baby girl too. Her name is Sophie, a cute little girl. I went to her full moon party yesterday. Tell you what, Sophie and my brother, Clement share the same birth day. On the other hand, I share birth day with my cousin sis, Ah wei. That's cool right.
My birthday. My second brother,Clement brought me for Japanese Food near my house there. The food ok only la, I still prefer Oh! Sushi in Mid Valley. I would like to try in Delicious, which my cousin sis usually go there for any big or small occasion. What's in my mind now is the smoke salmon pizza in Italianese. Omg, my brain is full of food(s). Sushi King Bento....Chawan Mushi in Oh, Sushi...Cheesy Melz in KFC...and much much more... I'm feeling hungry now, hehe~
There's lots of thing I would like to share with you all but they're not completely organise in my brain. I should stop now. I will keep on update some new post. I will try to make sure I post any remarkable memories in my blog later on.

Good nite!

No comments: