Friday, September 19, 2008

Monthly post!!!

hehe... I know I'm lazy! Don't be like that!!!
What can I said? September.... errrr....... what should i write?
ok,ok... Moon-cake festival wich was last sunday... nothing special cause raining but saturday went to yin li's house lor. Watch "Interview with vampire", hope the name is not mistaken. Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise took part in that movie, quite nice. See how the vampire suck the blood, bloody movie.

this week what happen leh?
Monday: As usual... 2.30pm after school - home - tuition - homework -sleep

Tuesday: School- majlis penutupan bulan patriotik (PS: I'm proud to be a sbsbian if compared
with SBU)- u know our teacher rock!!!- dental appointment - pain..pain...

Wednesday: ntg much.... so many ppl birthay de arr!!! Facing bankcruptcy like Rihana... at least
she got 20k in her account, but I got RM 2.00 only!!!!

Thursday: homeworks- homeworks...... who can help me!!!! a couple broke up... NOT ME!!!!

Friday: today lor! ntg also... went guitar class... my god so hard to play la! suddenly the teacher talked bt exam stuff, my my god, my eyes almost pop out!!! huh Someone telling me got leng lui and leng zai in the church, haha!! nvrmind I ONLY INTERESTED WITH LENG LUI!!! ONLY ONLY!!! BUT I'M NOT LES!!!

PS: actually i'm not that hardworking today, coz soo peng ask me to update. You know I only listen to leng lui.

update for tomorrow: who knows?

1 comment:

Yann Wong said...

hi..baru tahu u gt a blog..
hehe...nice blog...erm...u lazy den wad am i...
haha... such a smart gal...jia you!!!