Thursday, September 25, 2008

wonderful day!

harlo...I will update my blog as often as possible. I promise k?!
recently my friends use to play the 'kick shoe' game... although is childish, quite nice coz form 4 still can play this game. Today we gave ee xuen's her birthday presents, a box of erm....something like LEGO and a graphic puncher. Coz ee xuen always act like she's very childish and innocent one la! But now she know how to "fa qiao",yerrrr hug ppl la then got many
=>ee xuen draw de! soopeng and dhien ai also have one! hehe ^0^ I need to hide this in my pocket when talk to teacher and the ink make me feel very itchy leh~ PS: the colour faded a bit coz i took it after school around 3.00p.m.

...........nan ren.. OMG, This world change a lot le!!! Why I still remain in the same position means I don have improvement lor???haizzzz...........


No comments: