Wednesday, September 24, 2008

pls don go too fast!!!


After hari raya aidilfitri is class party after that is deepavali holz then is final exam...

then school holz.... the end for my form 4's school life. huh, so fast!!! I just feel like yesterday I only done my PMR.

What my class planned? Actually,I also donno le... Coz they want pizza,BBQ,tea party,steamboat,McD and much much more... so I'm not sure bt their decision. The only thing I can do is sit there and eat wateva they supply...hehe^-^ Still got 1 month for the preparation 4 final exam... Donno where to start coz lots of chapters need to revise and 11 subjects waiting for me...faint @_@

Juz now feel like a lot to say now all forgotten,hehe...

waiting for the raya holz coz I wanna go gai gai... still hapen le.. depends on my parents lor!

No comments: